Hi! Could you guys maybe do some “boho chic” inspired outfits for the four girls? If you feel they don’t necessarily have that style, you don’t have to do that particular girl, but at least a few of them, maybe? Thanks so much!
Hey! I would definitely describe Grace’s style as having boho chic elements, and maybe Kat or Tara as well. I’m not sure about Abigail, but I’ll see what I can do! :)
I know you have done what they would wear on a day trip, but could you please do what they would bring.
She’s worn similar cardigans in the show and the first two are based off those outfits - the first one is similar to what she wears in 3.12 (I think) when she sees Tara and Ben rehearsing together, and the second one is what she wears in season 2 (idk what episode) when the prix winners are on that tv show :) Third one I made up. Hope you like these! :D
This was hard because the idea of a blacklight party is to wear bright colours to glow in the dark, and Grace often wears a darker colour scheme. But I hope this helps, or at least gives you some ideas! If there’s anything else you want, please send in a request :)
(The shoes on the left are a bit expensive - sorry! But I’m obsessed with them hahaha)
Help! I just bought this cute new sweater thing (sort of like this: http://images.brandretailers.com/10dollarmall/assets/products/27305/large/dsc-1023.jpg) because it reminded me of something Grace would wear, but now, everything I try with it looks weird. So, I was wondering if you could do some Grace inspired outfits featuring a drape-y sleeveless black sweater thing? You guys are the best!!!!
That’s definitely something Grace would wear! I think she has worn similar cardigans on the show! I’ll make a set :)
What episode is that? :)
Grace Inspired Formal Hairstyle
- Part your hair in the middle. Remember to prep your hair with heat protectant spray.
- Using a 1-inch curling wand, curl your hair into tight ringlets. Use about 1 or 1.5 inch sections of hair.
- Once you’ve worked around all the hair on your head, gently run your fingers through the curls. This will make the curls look more natural and joined together.
- Hairspray all your hair.
- If you want, you can leave it like this. Otherwise you could clip the peices from the front behind others, like Grace has done in the third picture. Or, you could tease the front portion of your hair and pull it back as a quiff. Another idea would be to push it all back behind a headband!
- It’s important to choose makeup colours that match your skintone and outfit, so maybe ask someone who can help with that, or use the internet. And make sure you try it out beforehand to make sure you know what to do and how it will look.
- Start with a foundation over your face. Also apply a little bit of peachy coloured blush.
- Do a smoky eye look (here is a great tutorial)
- Finish off with a peachy coloured lipstick and lip gloss!
Have a look at our makeup tag for more information and ideas. And if you have any questions please ask!
Welcome to Dance Academy Style, the blog dedicated to the style of the cast and characters of the Australian TV show Dance Academy.
We accept requests for inspired outfits and exacts/similars for all the girls (and the guys, if you want!) Please read through the FAQ before sending in a request.
This blog is run by Stephanie, Ella and Rebecca.
Check out the YouTube channel, run by Hana.